Here’s what we are doing to protect you and our Team Members
March 11, 2020
We were recently surprised by a potential client, who was calling to inquire about an appointment for service. She was hesitant to schedule an appointment due to her concern about the current situation with the Coronavirus and COVID-19. We had already had a safety meeting with our team members, but realized that our clients don’t know that.
So here’s what we’re doing to protect you and your family, as well as our team members, while we are all dealing with the Coronavirus spread:
- We carry hand sanitizer on all of our trucks, and use it just before and after working at a client’s house.
- We wear a brand new pair of floorsavers (shoecovers) to protect your home from anything on our shoes.
- We carry Clorox wipes and Lysol Spray on all of our trucks, and we are using them to sanitize our tools, and supplies after we leave one client’s home and before we enter another client’s home.
- Techs/Electricians are washing their hands, as instructed by the CDC, whenever they take breaks and have access to soap and water (our office, home, or any restaurant visited).
- Team members have been instructed to stay home at the first sign, if they become sick. They will not be allowed at work if they attempt to show up sick at all. They will be immediately sent home if they show up with any symptoms of being sick.
- Management has cancelled any work-related plans or work-related travel to events or tradeshows.
We’re taking any and all precautions to protect both our clients and our team members, while still being able to continue business as usual otherwise. We’re here to help you with any of your electrical needs.
If you still have any concerns, please call us at